In the following, we will inform you about the collection of personal data when using this website and our mobile application targeted at DCOs. Personal data includes any data that personally identifies you, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
1. Data processing controller and data protection officer
1.1. Controller as set forth in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
PWC Gesellschaft für medizinische Testverfahren im Sport mbH
Tel.: +49 (0) 81 05 / 7 34 06 – 00
Fax: +49 (0) 81 05 / 7 34 06 – 310
Represented by Managing Directors Stephanie & Volker Laakmann
1.2. Data Protection Officer
You can reach our data protection officer
· by mail: at the aforementioned address with a letter addressed to “Data Protection Officer”
· by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your rights
· Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to receive information about any personal data that we have stored about you and that is collected when you visit the website;
· Art. 16 GDPR, you have the right to request rectification of inaccurate data or the completion of personal data that we have stored about you;
· Art 17. GDPR, you have the right to request the deletion of the personal data that we have stored about you if it is not necessary to process it to meet a legal obligation or to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims;
· Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw the data processing consent you have issued to us at any time. As a result, we will henceforth no longer be allowed to continue the data processing that is based on this consent. The legality of the processing that has taken place based on the consent until revocation by the data subject shall remain unaffected;
· Art. 20 GDPR, you have the right to receive data concerning your person that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format or request that this data be transferred to another controller;
· Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request the restriction of processing. We will restrict processing if the requirements of Art. 18 Para. 1 GDPR apply;
· Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority in charge if you consider that the processing of your personal data that is collected as you visit our website infringes the GDPR. The Bavarian Office for Data Protection (BayLDA) is responsible for PWC Gesellschaft für medizinische Testverfahren im Sport mbH.
· If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests as per Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data as per Art. 21 GDPR if there are reasons resulting from your particular situation or if your complaint is against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specification of a special situation being required.
3. Data security
We maintain technical measures to ensure privacy, particularly to protect your personal data from hazards during data transfers and to protect your data from being viewed by third parties. Each of these measures will accordingly be tailored to the current state of the art.
4. Processing of personal data
4.1. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
General website usage
When the website is used for informational purposes, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise send us information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that we technically require in order to show you our website and to ensure stability and security (The legal basis is Art. 6, Para. 1 Sentence 1 (f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Contents of the request (specific page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– The amount of data transferred in each case
– Website from which the request originates
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
We do not share any this information with third parties for analytical purposes.
Our website does not store cookies.
4.2. Collection of personal data when using our mobile application
Use of the application is possible only to individuals that are in contractual relation with PWC Gesellschaft für medizinische Testverfahren im Sport mbH or its business partners. As such, any data collection is in line with your specific contract and cannot be described in general. Please consult your contract for more information.
We do not share any information with third parties for analytical purposes. All data handling is done only to meet the associated contractual obligations.
5. Storage duration for personal data
We process and store your data if it is necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, particularly our contractual and legal obligations. If the data is no longer necessary to fulfill these purposes and our obligations, it will be erased on a regular basis unless it needs to temporarily undergo further processing for the following purposes:
– Compliance with retention requirements under commercial and tax law, particularly the commercial code and tax code. The retention or documentation periods stated therein amount to six to ten years.
– Preservation of evidence as part of statutory limitation periods. According to Sections 195 ff. of the German Civil Code (BGB), these statutes of limitations can amount up to 30 years, whereas the normal statute of limitation amounts to three years.
6. Obligation to provide data
In the context of our business relationship, you must send us data that is necessary for initiating and conducting a business relationship and for meeting the associated contractual obligations, or data that we are obligated to collect. Without this data, we will generally be unable to conclude or execute the contract.
If you have any questions about the use of your personal data, then please contact us.